Steeda Front Splitter!?

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
I just saw this on Steeda's page. (A chopped version from here led me to it) What is the story with this splitter? When will it be available? Are there any steeda junkies who have the low down on this unit? (Is it even a Steeda Piece) Or is is just the GT one slapped on a cobra? I think it looks STELLAR. Considering my front chin spoiler was slightly damgaed (in towing) I might be looking for some form of replacement.

I didn't really like the Shinoda (?) spoiler when I saw it, but this piece looks sweet!

:rockon:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Got a link?

Opps its on the front page, heh

Looks good!

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Looks like an 03 front to me.. whooooos gonna call Steeda in the am? :)

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
I've been crying in my beer over wanting one of these for a long time. Word has it that it is a 00R splitter that was trimmed to fit an 03 fascia.

The story is that it really doesn't look clean enough for street use, and that it was an extremely difficult task to make it fit.

I would slap my mom in the face if they would make a production model. (Sorry Mom...but I'd really like to have one :kaboom: )

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Originally posted by Copperhead
I've been crying in my beer over wanting one of these for a long time. Word has it that it is a 00R splitter that was trimmed to fit an 03 fascia.

The story is that it really doesn't look clean enough for street use, and that it was an extremely difficult task to make it fit.

I would slap my mom in the face if they would make a production model. (Sorry Mom...but I'd really like to have one :kaboom: )

I'll raise my beer to that :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread