Steeda Front Splitter on its way!!!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
****ing love it. It looks great. The black accents on the horizontal planes are perfect.

Some asshole gave you a thumbs down on your youtube vid, so I gave you your first thumbs up to even it out :D

thx for your support on this mod... and for the youtube vid, i made it so i can share and not to get thumbs up/down; but thx for your thumbs up though! :-D

Looks great! I kinda feel like the pictures don't do it justice. It looks a lot better in the video. I don't know if this is something I would actually do to my car, I like the stock look, but damn does it look good! congrats on turning a lot of the haters into believers!

thx for your compliment and support! :beer:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I have to admit, your car wears that well! good job:beer:

thx man! :thumbsup:

I like it man quite a bit actually, and especially props for doing something unique.

that is how i rollz! :coolman: thx!

Beautiful car bro. You have great taste and good vision. Your cobra looks awesome. Congrats on the new mod.

i enjoy experimenting "outside-the-box"... sometimes it turns out good and sometimes it turns out bad, either way... you can never please everyone (just as long as you are happy with the outcome) :rockon:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
dont see what all the fuss is about from some people on here.. ive been rocking an authentic R splitter on my 01 cobra since 2002 and the same splitter is still installed, not beat to hell and still looks great! Ive had no problems out of it at all and still love the way it looks.

If you can remember how low it is and how far it sticks out and comfortably compensate for it then youll be fine. I daily drove my car for years and never once took it off unless i had to put the car on the dyno, and the original R splitter is lower than the steeda addon

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
I am definitely a fan of the overall look. BTW my roommate has an RB-swapped S14 and is also jealous of your wheels. So happy that Nissans and SN95's have the same bolt pattern :D

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
dont see what all the fuss is about from some people on here.. ive been rocking an authentic R splitter on my 01 cobra since 2002 and the same splitter is still installed, not beat to hell and still looks great! Ive had no problems out of it at all and still love the way it looks.

If you can remember how low it is and how far it sticks out and comfortably compensate for it then youll be fine. I daily drove my car for years and never once took it off unless i had to put the car on the dyno, and the original R splitter is lower than the steeda addon

appreciate your comment. i guess to each its own, the only issue that i do have with the splitter is going up/coming down my "steep" driveway... besides that, everything is all good! :thumbsup:

I am definitely a fan of the overall look. BTW my roommate has an RB-swapped S14 and is also jealous of your wheels. So happy that Nissans and SN95's have the same bolt pattern :D

thx man! appreciate your comment and yes, i would be jealous too! :-D

the bolt pattern was the same but i had mackin industries drill the lug holes out a little... from 12mm to 14mm so it would be able to mount on the cobra. volks are sick-ass wheels! :rockon:

ericyow

Established Member
Do this...then sell me your car. :D :D :D

I love the splitter! Put a whale tail wing on the back!

CIMG1010.gif

Users who are viewing this thread