Steeda/Borla Mufflers Cat Back, super nice!

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
I have a '03-04 Cobra IRS Steeda/Borla 2 1/2" cat back exhaust for sale. It only has one tail pipe though as pictured and would need the LH one to be complete. You could always just use the mufflers as dumps or if you only want the Borla Stainless Mufflers I could cut those out and just send you those. Any muffler shop can weld these in in a 1/2 hour or so. System was used for about 500 miles or so and is total stainless!

Asking only $175+shipping for the whole setup or just the (2)mufflers for $150/shipped, your choice.

Pic:
DSC00349.gif

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
I have the same catback, and need a replacement Drivers side muffler. Mine works fine but met the lip on my garage floor about a year ago......and is not so pretty right now.

Willing to sell the drivers side muffler sector (pipe and muffler)? Dont need the tailpipe nor the pass side muffler

Last edited:

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
I have the same catback, and need a replacement Drivers side muffler. Mine works fine but met the lip on my garage floor about a year ago......and is not so pretty right now.

Willing to sell the drivers side muffler sector (pipe and muffler)? Dont need the tailpipe nor the pass side muffler

I would like to sell together if possible. What would you offer for the mufflers and lead in pipes alone?

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
love the steeda cat back glws

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_Z6FVovCI"]YouTube- steeda cat back upr o/r x pipe 04 cobra[/nomedia]

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Bringing this one to the top.

If anyone needs just the mufflers I can cut those out for you. Just let me know and we can work out a deal!

Users who are viewing this thread