Staying Put with My 03 Cobra!!!

gt40racing

Established Member
The last couple of months has been a struggle for deciding what to do in respect to my 2003 Cobra. I was shopping Shelbys and then the new mustang has caused some discussion also. Now that smoke has cleared, I am going to slowly build my cobra into the car I know it can be. I am going to start with a new engine and I am still on the fence as far as which blower to get. My current engine will be put in my 51 Ford truck. I am basically creating my own projects instead of financing a new car purchase. Hard decision but now I see the light!:banana: Wife is smiling because now she knows we will be getting a King Ranch F-250 instead of a shelby payment...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
good to hear. Had a similar discussion with my girl the other night about gettin' a shelby, but she asked me, "Why?" and I had no good answer as my car is crazy fast and clean as it is.

gt40racing

Established Member
The truck is a 1951 Frod F1. It has mustang II front end. I purchased it from Hotrod Ranch. Hotrod Magazine did a four page spread on them this month. They are currently working on my friend's 56 t-bird with cobra engine and tranny...It is becoming a popular swap and I am just living in the right place at the right time to make it happen for my 51 Ford...

Gallery :: Lil Red Truck

Picture_015.sized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread