Staunton VA, SBY BOSS

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
Im in Waynesboro and havent seen any Bosstangs around. a few cobras though. Where can i see them in their natural habitat? Im sort of in the market for a boss or cobra. thanks

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Ha, that's funny, I teach in Waynesboro HS. I don't drive my BOSS in though, kids have little respect for property. When I had my Corvette they wrote "wash me" on the dusty tail section of the car scratching my clear coat. There is one 2013 red Boss I've seen, it came from Lexington (I looked at the car) and the 2013 SBY car I've seen in Staunton. From what I've heard there is also a CO 2012 Boss in Waynesboro, I've never seen it. Bosses seem pretty rare in the area, I'm from Deerfield btw.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Oh, and Jesco, from what I understand Harrisonburg Ford has a PW 2013 and a race Red 2012 Boss in stock still. I keep trying to make time to take a trip out there to take a look.

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
I just noticed that my signature has my old cobra in it. Miss that car. Im in Deerfield quite often, Ill keep my eyes open for the boss. Ill look into Harrisonburg, thanks.

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
just got back from Hburg Ford. They have one white 13 boss with every option I believe for 47 or so. Ouch. It was beautiful though. They had tacked on almost 5k in limited edition money. They also had a 13 GT500. Black on black. it was awesome. It had a bunch tacked on to it as well.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Jesco, Jim Snead had a Black LS for $5K over sticker, sold to some dude in Tenesseee. My son used to work there as a service tech. Jerry's Ford in Annandale VA, (Outside of DC) has a GHIG Boss. I bought my Boss there for a SMOKIN price, ask for Angel Gammons. He sold me the boss and my son a Focus ST for huge discounts. Just stay clear of their body shop, I plan on having mine serviced if necessary at Harrisonburg.

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
needs to be white, maybe blue. Best price so far is 44300 with recarros and that is in maryland. Im still looking. Im going to try to get harrisonburg down.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Here is the pic of our Boss day.............................I paid $41,026. recaros and cover, great trade on the 'Vette too. I had to have YELLOW! I was 14 when I saw a '70 in Yellow on the showroom floor...........................I knew someday I'd have one. I can't guarantee you that price (they cut me that deal because my son worked for Ford at the time) but give Angel a call, they might be able to DX a white car and still give you a deal. he is VERY MOTIVATED to sell cars. And yep, they DIDN't drill my front bumper!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
Beautiful. I made an offer of 42 this am and I havent heard back from harrisonburg. if that doesnt pan out Ill keep looking a bit further away.
Is your track key operational? Id like to get it turned on if I purchase one.
Yours looks great. Ill keep my eyes peeled for it.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
I will more than likely have my track key activated this Summer, I know the Master Tech at Jim Snead, I'll be out of school and can hang with him while the car is programmed. Good luck on Richmond, I really like the white as well. White or Grabber Blue would be my backup choices. Before you know it, you will be ripping across RT 250 to Monterrey, then back to Harrisonburg through Franklin on RT 33........................a great bike or BOSS ride to be sure!

Last edited:

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
Got it! 2013 white. And I saw your twin Boss today on 250 in Fishersville. Ordered my trackey today from Jim sneed as well.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Congratulations! When do you pick it up? I was in Snead about noon myself yesterday, Benji in parts was going to give me a call back on price on the Track Key. I talked to Matt, he said he installed one other with no issues. As far as I know the selling dealer needs some type of Id number from your owners kit to order the Track Key from what I understand.

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
Ive got it now and Im loving it. Trackey is getting installed tomorrow at Sneed. Ive ordered thge FRPP lowering pack. Im going to ask if J Sneed can install it. Do you know of anyone better to do the install? Id like to keep it all ford for now.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
They will do a fine job, their Master Tech is a good guy. If you want to save some bucks, PM me, I have a friend in Stuart's Draft that is a former Ford Master Tech, (he wrenches for UPS now) has a lift, and does work at his home.
I would also consider a MGW shifter, I installed the unit myself, I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I'm moving to Staunton this week...I don't have a Boss...

Just this...

IMG_3430.gif

with this under the hood...

IMG_5810.gif

But would appreciate any hook-ups for the best "wrench" around...as mine was built and tuned by the BEST Ford Master Techs here in the A-T-L...looking for some help in/near Staunton...

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Nice looking ride, welcome to the area. Sure will be a BIG difference from Atlanta, a lot quieter here to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread