starting to like photoshop of asanti wheels

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
IMG_4100.gif
I think that these look simliar to Swede's rims. I like the rims, by the way what program do you use to photoshop your pics? I need to get one to start looking at rims myself :??:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Cichlids said:
I think that these look simliar to Swede's rims. I like the rims, by the way what program do you use to photoshop your pics? I need to get one to start looking at rims myself :??:
i have Photoshop 3.0 and Roxio Easy Media Creator 8

Bootie

Established Member
It'd be great if Swede could throw up a pic of his truck. I'm planning on getting these in the near and would like to see his truck if he has similar wheels.
beyernmeshsilverenlarge2xe.jpg

truckin

Established Member
i like the af130 (3rd picture) best the af 116 (4th picture) look aright to.
depending on size these wheels will run $1,000 a piece, because theyre 3-piece forged wheels.

i was thinking about putting on some big rims but i'd only want some forged wheels, but theyre a little rough on the pocket ,a couple buddies have them on their rides and say there worth it.
chuxsvt i would do a min. of 20"

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
SnipeJDM said:
It'd be great if Swede could throw up a pic of his truck. I'm planning on getting these in the near and would like to see his truck if he has similar wheels.
What are you going to do with your Boyd Smoothie 2's when you buy your new set? If your going to sell them put me down as 1st in line, because in a few weeks i'll have a few bucks to spend on some rims. And i have been wanting a set of 20 x 10 Smotthie 2's for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread