Starting new career and asking for support.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Hello all, just wanted to see if you all could help me out with my new career :) As many of you know, I already manage/own Los Chorros Restaurant in Wheaton, Maryland, but a couple months back I decided I wanted to get into the Real Estate Market. That has kept me very busy and I havn't had much time for club activities. I'm working on that though ;) I have my license now in Real Estate and can work in the MD/DC/VA areas. If you or anyone you know is interested in buying, selling, or renting residential or commercial properties please contact me. I'm willing to work with you or anyone you refer me to and make sure that they are satisfied with whatever property they sell or buy.

I speak English, fluent spanish, french, and some portuguese for those clients who prefer things explained in their native tongue. I have made arrangements with the restaurant so that I can dedicate a lot more time to Real Estate and since my schedule there is flexible (I'm my own boss), I am always available to sit down with you to address any concerns or to go out and find a property you will love.

A little bit of my background if you don't know me well. I was born and raised in Washington, D.C. I am a graduate of University of Maryland, College Park, Class of 1999. I obtained a degree in General Business and Management with a concentration in Finance and Accounting. After I graduated I went to work as a government contractor for the Department of Justice from 2000-2003. After that I went full time at a family restaurant managing as a General Manager and Financial Manager.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your own property or anything Real Estate related, feel free to call anytime. I'm here to help.

My mobile phone number is (301) 455-3037
My office number is (301) 871-0088
My e-mail address is [email protected]
I am pretty good about answering PMs too, I usually log into SVTPerformance.com every day.

I thank you all in advance.

Omar Lazo

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Hello all, just wanted to see if you all could help me out with my new career :) As many of you know, I already manage/own Los Chorros Restaurant in Wheaton, Maryland, but a couple months back I decided I wanted to get into the Real Estate Market. That has kept me very busy and I havn't had much time for club activities. I'm working on that though ;) I have my license now in Real Estate and can work in the MD/DC/VA areas. If you or anyone you know is interested in buying, selling, or renting residential or commercial properties please contact me. I'm willing to work with you or anyone you refer me to and make sure that they are satisfied with whatever property they sell or buy.

I speak English, fluent spanish, french, and some portuguese for those clients who prefer things explained in their native tongue. I have made arrangements with the restaurant so that I can dedicate a lot more time to Real Estate and since my schedule there is flexible (I'm my own boss), I am always available to sit down with you to address any concerns or to go out and find a property you will love.

A little bit of my background if you don't know me well. I was born and raised in Washington, D.C. I am a graduate of University of Maryland, College Park, Class of 1999. I obtained a degree in General Business and Management with a concentration in Finance and Accounting. After I graduated I went to work as a government contractor for the Department of Justice from 2000-2003. After that I went full time at a family restaurant managing as a General Manager and Financial Manager.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your own property or anything Real Estate related, feel free to call anytime. I'm here to help.

My mobile phone number is (301) 455-3037, and my office number is (301)871-0088.

I thank you all in advance.

Omar Lazo

Cool Omar! I wish you the best of luck in everything you are doing. Man, how did you learn all those languages?:read: If I ever come by a potential client for you, for sure I will give them your name. :beer: Take care and don't work too hard!;-)

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Thanks Denice. Well English is self explanatory :) My parents are both from El Salvador so I grew up speaking spanish at home and I took several spanish courses in College that were geared more towards correct grammer and business terminology. I took 4 years of french in High School so I got pretty good at it. I have been to Brazil for vacations about 4 times and a friend of mine is building a beach front hotel over there so I always tag along with him and his Brazilian girlfriend, so I've picked up a lot of portuguese over the years.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Real estate is the place to be. I just became a loan officer. So maybe we can team up, If I have someone needing a Agent I will send them to you, If you know someone that needs a mortgage send them to me.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sweet man, good luck. I'll be giving you a call shortly, but about the Xcal that I was supposed to mail like a month ago :D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good deal Omar!!!!! I'd buy a house from you in a minute......If I had any money! :shrug: Good luck!

You want to head up to Carlisle on June 2 ????

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Omar, we'll be retiring in a few years. Can you do interstate transactions?
I want to move where I can drive my car whenever I want, as fast as I want, on windy, mountain roads, as well as long open stretches; never have to wash it because of the rain, don't have to spend much on insurance, nor pay much in taxes; oh, and the houses have to be 1/4 the price of this area.

Got any ideas? :idea:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Sure sell my house in FL why don't ya?? So I can put my money in something that actually gains value!! real estate is very tight right now, so you have to be very good at your job to be making money now. But what goes down must come back, so I would imagine in a couple of years the housing market will be back in full swing. Don't get frustrated. Good luck!!

Later

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
I've been a Realtor for years and LOVE it. Good luck to you. I'll stick with the Baltimore Metro and surrounding counties and you can have the rest!

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
My house flippin days are over since the market cooled off . Theres still some good money to be for agents tho. If you need any kinda work done lemme know. We do painting, carpentry, pressure washing, landscaping , you name it ......
Good luck Omar !

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Omar, we'll be retiring in a few years. Can you do interstate transactions?
I want to move where I can drive my car whenever I want, as fast as I want, on windy, mountain roads, as well as long open stretches; never have to wash it because of the rain, don't have to spend much on insurance, nor pay much in taxes; oh, and the houses have to be 1/4 the price of this area.

Got any ideas? :idea:

Well I am licensed to do intrastate if the states involved are Maryland/Virginia/D.C. Other wise I can sell your existing home and refer you to an agent in the area that you are looking to buy. I have access to the nationwide Multiple Listing System so I can definitely help you find a house, or at least get an idea of what is out there in the area where you are looking to move. For the purchase though I would have to work in collaboration with an agent licensed in that state. This is definitely one of the pricier areas in the country though, so I understand what you mean about getting something for a 1/4 of the price and less taxes.

I am working with Aguilar and Associates as my broker. The owner is a long time friend of the family and has been in the business for over 25 years. He found me my house and my entire families houses. He is personally collaborating with me in all my transactions, which brings a lot of experience to the table.

If you have any questions or concerns give me a call. I can do a market analysis of your house or I can go over costs of selling so you have a basic idea how much you can expect to walk away with.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
My house flippin days are over since the market cooled off . Theres still some good money to be for agents tho. If you need any kinda work done lemme know. We do painting, carpentry, pressure washing, landscaping , you name it ......
Good luck Omar !

PM me your phone number, name, and any other relevant info. I could use your services and also recommend you to my clients. You work in the MD area?

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Good deal Omar!!!!! I'd buy a house from you in a minute......If I had any money! :shrug: Good luck!

You want to head up to Carlisle on June 2 ????

Man, I keep missing Carlisle. Last year I went White Water Rafting that same weekend. This year I have some friends flying in from Chicago that weekend, so I have to do the whole sight seeing and tour guide thing. Maybe I can sneak away for that day and come back later that night.

I'll let you know asap. I definitely want to go though.

Users who are viewing this thread