Starting a New Local Muscle Car Club

Shinigami

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Me and a few friends are toying with the idea of having a Muacle/Sports/Pony car club that supports NJ, NY, DE, MD and PA. All makes of cars would be allowed. The reason we are looking to start this is due to the face there is no local club in the area that either has any lasting power or isnt full of civics.

If you are interested just post up. The point of this post is JUST to see if anyone would be interested in joining before we spend time creating something no one wants...

Thanks for ANY input. Email or PM me with any questions.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Me and a few friends are toying with the idea of having a Muacle/Sports/Pony car club that supports NJ, NY, DE, MD and PA. All makes of cars would be allowed. The reason we are looking to start this is due to the face there is no local club in the area that either has any lasting power or isnt full of civics.

If you are interested just post up. The point of this post is JUST to see if anyone would be interested in joining before we spend time creating something no one wants...

Thanks for ANY input. Email or PM me with any questions.

The Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association (click here for website) covers the geographical areas you speak of and, although I am biased, definitely has "lasting power" (your words) with nearly 400 members in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Although "official" membership is open to Cobra-owners, we have QUITE a few people who do not own Cobras (heck even non-Ford owners) that come to our events on a regular basis.

As always, we welcome and encourage non-Cobra owners to come to our events and check out our forum here on SVTP. There's almost always no cost and there are TONS of great people and great cars to see and meet.

Check us out on our forum here on SVTP or take a look at our website (both are linked above) :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread