Starting a FAQ for the 13/14 Shelbys

nate

Established Member
I'm surprised that this hasn't happened yet, but we should pull together all of the good info that has been figured out over the past year. With the 14's starting to go into production, it might save repetitive questions. I seem to remember a .pdf put together for the terminators back in the day that was really helpful. I was thinking we could have a "how to" starting from the time you take delivery and give it it's first detail, to the first mods, best tires, and so on. And include links on where to buy. For instance, if the best way to wash your car is use a foam cannon, maybe include a link for a vendor that carries it and the proper soap to get. I could update the o.p. with any new info that is decided to put into the FAQ. What do you guys think?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Devious did a FAQ and my bad for not linking it up top. We already have a 'How To' subforum up above as well. And there are plenty of supporting vendors here at SVTP that carry just the kind of products you mentioned...

mach330

Established Member
I'm with OP, it would be a lot easier than having multiple threads and trying to search for stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread