Started the New Year with a Bang...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That was cool.

Is it just me, or is the guy who starts talking about 19secs. into the vid (right when the camera goes to the table for the first time) Deputy Junior from Reno 911??

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
Badass, if i could afford it i would own a H&K Mark23 supressed, its only a $2000 handgun with a $1500 supressor on it :-D see www.mark23.com if you dont know about the best .45 ACP ever made.

To tell the truth if i could afford it i would probably own a MP5 SD

Last edited:

Avenging Angel

Established Member
COBRA90GT said:
Is the guy in the orange shirt you (eyes & ears)?
No, I'm the guy shooting the M4 @ full auto. The guy in the orange shirt didn't need ears because the weapon is silenced. The sound you heard is the super sonic blast caused by the bullet trajectory, not the muzzle blast. If we would have used sub-sonic ammo, it would have been reallllllllllly quiet. :beer:

Z-06_Killa said:
Badass, if i could afford it i would own a H&K Mark23 supressed, its only a $2000 handgun with a $1500 supressor on it :-D see www.mark23.com if you dont know about the best .45 ACP ever made.

To tell the truth if i could afford it i would probably own a MP5 SD
I may know a little sump sump about weapons... well maybe just a little. :-D

aa_copy.jpg

mp.jpg

metraining.jpg

sbr5.jpg

Machinegun Shoot I set up for the local Mustang club.

ms2.jpg

ms6.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms1.jpg

Last edited:

duece

Established Member
I wish I had that type of cash but my Kimber will serve me well enough lol but if I run into the money watch out....nice vid

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I like the ol coot saying 'Wellll Shit..' at the scene of you shooting.

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Awsome, but i don't have any money to buy crazzy shit like that and to think that i was 1 second away from signing a lil paper i would have probably been in iraq right now glad my rents talked me out of it now but a lil part of me still wants to go in. O well after my schooling is done i will buy something stupid like that.

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
that looks like like a bushmaster m4?? i thought the psg 1 was a sniper rifle? regardless thats a nice grouping for semi -auto how far was that 30 yards? how does the ???? compare to a mp5sd?
so how much did it cost to shoot the .50 for the day?

Last edited:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
i went and fired off some rounds with my buddy's SKS last year. that was my first time shooting. good thing i dont have one of those at home, i'd go into the back yard and unload a few clips daily.

Users who are viewing this thread