Started On The Exhaust Soundboard

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
It's not already in there?

oh yeah it is, I just thought you were gonna add as many vids as possible...I know when I was shopping for exhaust I wanted to watch tons of vids of the same set up..... (Screamin Cobra's setup to be exact, Stingers + Bassani Catted X) :rockon:

Rob04SVT

Established Member
I'm about to buy a MAC Prochamber Catted H to go with my stock manifolds and Stingers... before I do so, i wanted to know if anyone has a video clip?

If noone posts one, Ill be sure to make one here in a couple weeks:beer:

mkscobra01

Banned
anyone with a upr or/x and a magnaflow cb? Can't decide if I want mac or magnaflow. I like the deep growl of mac but the fitment and the tips aren't up to par.

DaBoss302

Established Member
mkscobra01 said:
anyone with a upr or/x and a magnaflow cb? Can't decide if I want mac or magnaflow. I like the deep growl of mac but the fitment and the tips aren't up to par.

I am in same boat.

I even have UPR X pipe O/R brand new with no catback yet.

I can't figure out if I want to go

UPR X O/R with Mac or Magnaflow
Prochamber with Mac or Magnaflow
Bassani X with removeable cats with Mac or Magnaflow.

I did like my Magnaflow Catted X and Magnaflow Catback Nice tone but I am going with Live axles so I doing some changes.

I like Deep nice mellow with little to no raspyness something you can get on hwy and have somewhat nice peaceful ride hahahahahaha

mkscobra01

Banned
DaBoss302 said:
I am in same boat.

I even have UPR X pipe O/R brand new with no catback yet.

I can't figure out if I want to go

UPR X O/R with Mac or Magnaflow
Prochamber with Mac or Magnaflow
Bassani X with removeable cats with Mac or Magnaflow.

I did like my Magnaflow Catted X and Magnaflow Catback Nice tone but I am going with Live axles so I doing some changes.

I like Deep nice mellow with little to no raspyness something you can get on hwy and have somewhat nice peaceful ride hahahahahaha

well after hearing many flow through setups, pretty much all of them sound stupid without headers on an off road x. I am just going to take the plunge and get a mac 3in to pair with my upr orx.

Users who are viewing this thread