Started my progress on the truck

Taunto

Established Member
well i started workin on the truck today. Got the supercharger off, and the mid plate, cleaned the intercooler.. wassnt horrible but i cleaned it anyway. got my Nitrous Bottle mounted in the box, selonids mounted.. and the nitrous feed line routed through the frame. Got 2 selonids mounted and just started the wireing... in the pics the selonids are not tightened down just set there... its messy lol but it will be all cleaned up and hidden wires when its all done.Im really likeing where i decided to mount my relay.. it was kinda a task tapin through the fender but i got it done. I gave the injectors to a buddy. He works at a desiel shop where they clean and flow test injectors Gas and desiel.. so hes gonna get mine cleaned and flow tested for me for 30 bucks and a case of beer haha. and i started on my back brakes today.. sorry theres no pics on the brakes.. nothing special just factory brakes right now to save on cash. HAWK pads thats about it. theres also a picture of the Ported Supercharger that Im installing. hop you guys like.

3373674553_04afa1a370.jpg

3373672651_247483f045.jpg

3374485606_afe065cf53.jpg

3374483906_e14dc8c96f.jpg

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
The port job on the Eaton looks pretty good. At least you won't be installing the coil packs in the wrong slot huh? :lol1: Great job! Keep us posted on how well it runs after all is said and done.

Taunto

Established Member
for sure man.. I dont think it really matters what coil pack goes where.. but i marked em anyway. Waiting on some gaskets and my friend to clean my injectors.. wanna do some painting under the hood but dont know wat colors yet

Taunto

Established Member
the port is from stiege. yes they did a very good job on it. I wanna try a small shot first like a 50 shot.. its set up for 100 but want to start lower.....50 or 75shot would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread