started install p600b

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
started install p600b(UPDATE)!!

update pics...and video...gonna be dropped of tomarrow to get it tuned, and should know something by friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxjMmSOZLM

cobra004.jpg

cobra003.jpg

sat night was out racing blew 3rd in the ole crappy t45, so sunday i took out the tranny, undid all my suspension..... spend like an hour trying to instal the intercooler..... remove some brackets and crap...... gonna go home tonight prolly start taking off the intake and removing the imrc's and injectors,and maybe drop my k member(might wait till im done with all the motor work)

going on the car is a p600b 3.25 pulley, long tubes,,42# injectors,bbk longtubes,x-pipe,and gonna delete all smog crap,and imrc delete....

the smog pump thing in the pass fenderwell,do i just remove it all and all the hoses that go to it???

ill try to get picks of the process as i do everything...:beer:

Last edited:

1996_Snake

Built and Blown
Established Member
I had to remove my smog pump, due to the fact that i didnt have the relocator bracket.

its an extra 5 pounds off the front of the car, so i would remove it.
also makes it easier to run the I/C plumbing.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
1996_Snake said:
I had to remove my smog pump, due to the fact that i didnt have the relocator bracket.

its an extra 5 pounds off the front of the car, so i would remove it.
also makes it easier to run the I/C plumbing.

yeah i dont have the bracket either,and wanted to loose a few pounds also....i see a big rubber hose comming from it and running across the front of the motor, about a 1inch in diameter

1996_Snake

Built and Blown
Established Member
yeah, if you are loosing teh ait pump, you might as well take the two units off teh front of the car.
then you will just need to cap the ends of the exaust that they run two.
i also think there are some vacuum hoses running to them.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
1996_Snake said:
yeah, if you are loosing teh ait pump, you might as well take the two units off teh front of the car.
then you will just need to cap the ends of the exaust that they run two.
i also think there are some vacuum hoses running to them.

yeah im gonna make sure everything is sealed up, and prolly gonna look at all the part numbers and check em out on google and see what they are too before i take it out

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
NXCaaabra said:
yeah i dont have the bracket either,and wanted to loose a few pounds also....i see a big rubber hose comming from it and running across the front of the motor, about a 1inch in diameter

I just took my P600B off the car Saturday. What bracket are you looking for? The one that moves that AIR pump behind the pass fog light?

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Blown4v said:
I just took my P600B off the car Saturday. What bracket are you looking for? The one that moves that AIR pump behind the pass fog light?

nah not anymore, just decided to delete it....

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Sellinger said:
definately get some pics, im curious about all this, wish i was there to help.

oh yeah im definately learning stuff right now trying to install this thing, som eof it is aggrivaiting...

hows your car going????

heres pics of whats going on right now

zooo063.jpg

imrc's
zooo065.jpg

zooo055.jpg

zooo053.jpg

on i dunno if this red line can be deleted or not???it goes to the fornt of the motor to some thing that is connected to the smog crap
zooo056.jpg

Sellinger

Established Member
damn govt computers!!! i can't see the pics. my car is just sittin in the garage waiting for me to finish it up, i gotta put the front springs in, finish the brakes, and the nitrous still, im outa country to so it will be awhile before its back on the road. but sounds like yours is coming along nicely, gonna be sick.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Sellinger said:
damn govt computers!!! i can't see the pics. my car is just sittin in the garage waiting for me to finish it up, i gotta put the front springs in, finish the brakes, and the nitrous still, im outa country to so it will be awhile before its back on the road. but sounds like yours is coming along nicely, gonna be sick.

ooo, yeah i cant wait to get it done, tired of driving it around on motor lol..... and once u get back let me know if u need some help.... any word on when u will be back over here?

Users who are viewing this thread