Start up problems with dual Aeroforce

mr.magic

Established Member
Installed the dual Aeroforce gauges the other day and i'm at a bit of a loss. The right one(01)starts and runs fine but the left(02) isn't working properly. I can force it on by holding both buttons and it will stay on as long as i'm messing with it. However If i let it sit idle for 5 or so sec it will shut it self off.

kmadona

Established Member
Get in touch with Aeroforce. I bought a set 2 months ago and had a problem with them shutting off. They sent me 2 replacements and I had a problem with 1 of them. They replaced that one and they have been fine.

mr.magic

Established Member
Humm seems like Aeroforce has A LOT of problems. Am i jumping the gun here. Didn't they pull the dual setup awhile back cause they didn't work properly?

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I have had a problem with one of my dual gauges since day one as well. One will power up and work fine. The other will power up and then shut off. All I have to do is press the right button and it will power back on so I haven't made a big deal about getting it fixed. It is annoying though.

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
mine dont work properly either. top one comes on every time. bottom one does not. i have to unplug it an replug it into the obd port every start up... annoying for 500 plus dollar gauges... and i have tried everything. sent it back to be looked at told it was fine try it again and same thing...

Users who are viewing this thread