Stangs entering show area @ Mustang Week 2015

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
[video=youtube;dby6azFpM9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dby6azFpM9I[/video]

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Don't even think I noticed you walk by. I was the white cobra at 14:45. The wait was terrible getting in :whine::whine:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Don't even think I noticed you walk by. I was the white cobra at 14:45. The wait was terrible getting in :whine::whine:

Dude, you were way back in line! Got mine at the 6:46 mark. Saw him turn around to capture the thumpity-thump of the cams and threw a few short revs at him. I don't see how he walked that whole line in that damn humidity.

TClark22

Established Member
lmao the teal sn95 with SVO side pipes 0:28-0:32, he's a member on here...put a damn shirt on man! haha

Det_riot

Established Member
lmao the teal sn95 with SVO side pipes 0:28-0:32, he's a member on here...put a damn shirt on man! haha

hahahhaha my buddy screen shotted that for me today and sent it. I only brought one shirt with me thatday and was literally starting to sweat as soon as I turned my car on. No A/C FTL at mustang week =D

TClark22

Established Member
hahahhaha my buddy screen shotted that for me today and sent it. I only brought one shirt with me thatday and was literally starting to sweat as soon as I turned my car on. No A/C FTL at mustang week =D

hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread