Stangnet vs.LS-1.com Shootout.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey everyone there is going to be a huge drag race going on down here at Montgomery Motorsports Park this weekend (25 of October). The day starts at like 7:00am and will go on into the night. There are usually tons of great rides there and lots of cool people to talk to. Mike Rayburn of Stangnet was there last year and brought his bullitt that was featured in MM&FF. Please if you have the time this weekend and want to get alot of good runs and braging rights in come down to MMP. From Atlanta it will take you around three hours, but it is more than worth it. Afterwards there will be lots of parties, and me being a student here in Auburn (30 mins from the track) we usually host most of the debochery. More on the parties later. If you are interested just shoot me a PM or throw up a post. We would love to have all of ya'll Cobra, Lightning, and Contour owners come out and throw down.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Might want to check on that start time Whitten. I've been to all of the Stangnet/LS1 events here at MMP and the gates always opened at 10AM.

U.M.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hum....well I will follow yours and not some of the other people that have been telling me stuff. Right after I posted this I saw that you had done the same, and felt like an idiot. Oh well I guess there can't be too much of a good thing. Thanks for the help. I went last year were you there with the terminator. The only one that I saw run was a black coupe that had the head light taken out.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Yeah I was there at the last one. I only made 2 runs because it was so crowded. I'm hoping it's not so bad this time around.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread