StangMods come thru.......

GT Shadow '03

Established Member
I did a search and couldn't find much info. on these folks, so wanted to pass on some good news on a vendor w/great customer service.

I purchased a set of vinyl tint overlays for the taillights of my Cobra from another vendor and had issues w/the installation of them. After several emails w/that vendor which offered very little help, I started checking around for more info. on the overlays and found a link to StangMods who also sells the same overlays. I sent them an email yest. AM, along w/my email trail from other vendor and issues w/install and Matt from StangMods said to give them a call, they could help. After talking w/his associate since Matt was out which was familiar w/the situation, they offered to send me a set of replacement overlays at no cost, even though I didn't purchase them from Stangmods. This says a lot about there integrity as a vendor and willingness to help out even though they didn't sell them to me.

For anyone interested, here is a link to their site which by the way cost less then the vendor I purchased them from:

http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Tail-Light-Tint-s/115.htm

Thanks to Matt and his crew for helping out a new customer.

Gary

antiv6

Established Member
ya there awesome i had their hids before and when i called they helped me out, they also personally called me to say they were on backorder 2 days instead of not mentioning it

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
I just purchaced a set of the luminecents (prob spelled wrong)bulbs and the taillight tint with the sidemarker tint.Awsome customer service so far.

Users who are viewing this thread