STANG NITE - Ventura County

Xjman1

Established Member
Hey guys and girls. Trying to get some local activity going and am thinking of having a STANGNITE once a month here in Camarillo. Come on by and hangout with fellow Stang owners as well as enjoy some Pizza. We can arrange cruises, track days, BBQ's, install parties, etc....

Round Table has offered up there banquet room on the First Thursday of the month, 7pm start time. First one will be November 4th.

Camarillo Round Table Directions

Joe

Mystifi

Established Member
Hey Joe, I might be willing to drive down for that once in a while. Heck I'm down that way all the time. Also are you going down on that Rose Bowl Cruise on Nov 13th. I have 6 or 7 cars slated to go down. We are hooking up with some cars in Oxnard and then heading down as a group.

:beer:

Randy

Last edited:

Xjman1

Established Member
Planning on going to the Rose Bowl event. Can talk about it at one of the meetings. We are meeting there this Thursday to sample the waters if you are in the area. 7PM.

Xjman1

Established Member
Cool!! Hope to see you all there, except the school comes first. Like mentioned this is to get more local events going on weekends and such. See ya there!!

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
I would definately be in for some weekend events. and anyone interested in meeting up with the guys from sb in oxnard for the rose bowl meet send me a pm

Xjman1

Established Member
Heading out to the STANGNITE!! Hope to meet some of you all there. If not the Rose Bowl event or the next STANGNITE on November 4TH. Same place, same time.

Xjman1

Established Member
Also want to note that the location is in the Kmart shopping center. Round table pizza is in the corner of Kmart and kinda hidden since it is dark at 7pm now. If your stang is low pull in the driveway that goes right in front of Kmart to avoid speed bumps.

Xjman1

Established Member
Next month, same time, same place. We will be making fliers to distribute to get this thing kicking off good, so hopefully next month will be an ever better turnout. Would like to get it up to strength before summer and then maybe roll into into a car show type event.

Mystifi

Established Member
Joe, Sorry I couldn't make it down. I wanted to go, but 1. I didn't have my car ( cage still going in ) 2. I had my kids and it was a school night. December I have the same situation with the kids. Is there any possibilty of moving the time to lets say 6:15 or 6:30pm. Or better yet hold this on a Friday night. I will be going down to the Rose Bowl Cruise next Saturday with a group of 8 or 9 cars ( keeps growing ) from Santa Barbara. Maybe I can finally meet up with you there. I won't be too hard to find, I'm the only Mystichrome Coupe in SoCal ( That I know of ) sporting a Kenne Bell blower.

Talk to you soon

Randy:beer:

Xjman1

Established Member
They have got to fix this f***in site. 3rd try to post this...

Randy,

I fully understand the juggling kids thing, been there, still doing it :) As for Thursday night it was overwhelmingly voted for in a poll as Friday did not work for most whom a)partied or b) go out of town for weekends.
I do not think a few of us VC folks will make this Rose Bowl event since plans are to go to the winter nationals on Saturday. Next time.
We will be doing a cruise up to Chumash soon as well as another Lake Casitas BBQ GTG so stay tuned.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread