Stang Meet At A Dealership

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Well I work for a Ford Dealership in L.A. call Airport Marina Ford. I am a advisor there. One day My GM heard me talking about a few meets I have gone to. :idea: Then he got an idea for me (only if I wanted to) to set one up at the dealership. I shared a few ideas off the bat that we could have a little Taco stand and just have a cruise after the little stang show. I would like to know if any of you are interested of wanting to show up so I can start setting it up and flowing the whole thing to my boss.
I got the idea a couple of years ago when I went to a Subaru meet in Fullerton at Renick Subaru and they had food,drinks, and a little raffle happening. They didn't have a cruise but the end the evening that would be cool. Tell me What you guys think or if you have other ideas just let me know. :beer:

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That's an awesome idea! My uncle was a service mechanic there wayyy back in the day. This was probably about 10 years ago or so. I remember that dealership had their company picnic at Universal and I got a front of the line pass and a food pass for free!

I live in the Inglewood area and I'm definitely down to attend. Keep us posted! I actually drive by there from time to time, and on occasion I catch a movie across the freeway at the ghetto ass bridge.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Wait wait wait, why don't you and the other guy trying to organize a meet in the socal area in this section get together to plan a cruise and meet at the dealership!?

Combine forces and it can be as good as this past meet/cruise that was organized by Chicane!

Yes I know, its nearly 3am and I can't sleep. :nonono:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Well my GM will not be part of the cruise but he always wanted something like this for the dealership. I am kind of going for a Show & Cruise idea but still have a little fun at the end.

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Any other replies on this. I really want to go ahead but need to make sure at least 40 to 50 cars show up. There will be no entry fee either.

Users who are viewing this thread