Stang hi performance, Baton Rouge

viperakron

Established Member
Anyone have dealings with this tuner in Baton Rouge LA

I'm looking at a car that was upgraded by them. Web site looks professional but would like a personal experience for a member.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I have not had any dealings with them, but everything I have heard is positive.

Last edited:

JimIII@jdm

I know Cody the owner of Stang Hi very well. He is a good guy and has a nice, very clean shop. He has a good reputation down there and I've sent a few people his way to use the dyno or have work done. I'm sure you could bet the work he did was quality, just a matter of how the owner kept the car.

JimIII

viperakron

Established Member
Thanks for the feed back. You know how it is, if you buy a modded car you don't want someone's problems. Just want to be sure work was done right!

Kenneth

Established Member
Cody's Legit.
Knows his stuff, he's tuned a couple cars for me without any issues.
Even got me out of a bind I was having on my 2006 Mustang. (Fuel pump wiring issue) that I couldn't trace down.

Very clean shop and installs.

fullboogie

Established Member
I'm from a town about an hour away from there, and from what I hear, it's got a good reputation.

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
Cody has done a bunch of stuff on my shelby. Without a doubt you car is well taken care of. You could eat off the shop floor. He and his employees treat your car with the care you would. He stands behind his work, work I would put up against anyone's. You can PM for exact details on my mods if you would like. Feel confident in buying a car that was done by Stang-Hi

Users who are viewing this thread