Stalling at low speed...

96svtcobra1

Established Member
Got a problem with my 04 Cobra. It is stalling at very low speed, only when the clutch is in. Like rolling into a parking spot or coming to a stop. I have the usual bolt-ons including pulley and full exhaust. I recently installed 63# injectors and had it dyno tuned (flashed). I have taken it back to the tuner and he adjusted the idle speed and rpms between shifts, but it is still doing it. I cleaned the IAC but that didn't fix it either. Any ideas?

svtfvr

Established Member
I have the same problem! Mine will only stall now and then not always but its happened once going 35 mph so that makes me believe it could happen going 70+ mph! I have pulley, knn fipk, 60 lbs injectors, steg port, Amazon tune...cleaned all sensors, checked intake, all hoses and everything and still cant figure it out

hotcobra03

Established Member
I had a stall issue that drove me nuts...

I refused to buy anything not needed..

I had located a svt member local that had a good set of coils..

even with never a code for misfire or coil power...

coils made car idle like new instant...rpms never drop anymore..

I purchaced a new set after testing...

spdfrkaby

Established Member
Yeah same here. I've tried cleaning the sensors, new plugs, I even raised the rpms a couple hundred via hand held tuner and it still drops to low to wear it stalls out. New wires would be next logical step.

cgarray17

Established Member
I'm having same issue but I think mines a bad tune going to get it returned at a different place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread