Stainless Bassani Catback

Ortiz99

Established Member
I have a Stainless Bassani Catback for an IRS equipped Mustang. Nothing wrong with it at all and sounds great but I'm wanting to get another catback. This catback goes for $800+ I'm looking for $650. I dont need to sell it since the car is still on jackstands but I do want to put another exhaust system in there. I'm not sure if I want to ship something this big just yet. You can reach me at 956 310 8184.

Here is a video of how it sounds like on my cammed 5.4.

[youtube_browser]5a60HaCWjLQ&[/youtube_browser]

Ortiz99

Established Member
I will have to check on the size of the tips for you. Not looking for chambered mufflers, only exhaust that I may be looking at would be Borlas or something similar.

SlipperySnake

Established Member
Ya I understand, everyone has different opinion on their sound. I live in Texas, so you would have to ship it to me. Is that an issue..?

Ortiz99

Established Member
Ya I understand, everyone has different opinion on their sound. I live in Texas, so you would have to ship it to me. Is that an issue..?

I'm actually going to go up to Houston possibly next week or this weekend to drop off some 4v heads to a buddy of mine up there.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Think you could post some pics too? If it's not too big of a deal.

Send me a text to 956 310 8184 and I will send you some pics. They are still on the car but I will do my best to get you all the pictures you need. The tips look fairly big but I dont have a ruler to measure them.

Users who are viewing this thread