Staind...

Venomized281

Established Member
So yeah, I just received a copy of Staind's new single from their upcoming album entitled "Chapter V." which is due August 9th. The name of the song is "Right Here". They tried to be diverse as possible on the new album. From heavy songs to soft songs. It'll be on there.

Right click, Save as...

Last edited:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I think it sounds really good. I listened to break the cycle last week some. I'm a big staind fan.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Staind has really been lacking creativity on the last album and I noticed it on Break the Cycle. Every song is set up the same.

Intro
Verse
Chorus
Verse
Chorus
Bridge
Chorus

They need to change it up a bit everyonce in a while. I hate knowing what comes next when listening to music.

Hot02ss

Established Member
I dislike Staind, their lead singer looks like a depressed freak all the time. Give me a break, no one stays depressed once the money starts rolling in like they have got. Also all of their songs sound the same and are very bland.

Venomized281

Established Member
They write songs on what they're going through in life. Notice the different style of music in each album.

darkcrayz

Established Member
Hot02ss said:
I dislike Staind, their lead singer looks like a depressed freak all the time. Give me a break, no one stays depressed once the money starts rolling in like they have got. Also all of their songs sound the same and are very bland.

kurt cobain didnt seem that happy when the money came in. just because aaron has money doesnt mean the rest of his life will fall into place.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Venomized281 said:
They write songs on what they're going through in life. Notice the different style of music in each album.
No, Tormented(their first album) and Dysfunction were varied. Break the Cycle, 13 Shades of Grey, and now this song sound the same. Everything they put out now is a ballad. What sucks is that they're a talented group of musicians but they just want to put out radio friendly music. It's cool to have 3 songs on an album designated for singles but don't make every song on the entire album have the same structure.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Staind has really been lacking creativity on the last album and I noticed it on Break the Cycle. Every song is set up the same.

Intro
Verse
Chorus
Verse
Chorus
Bridge
Chorus

They need to change it up a bit everyonce in a while. I hate knowing what comes next when listening to music.

That is the formula for a hit song though!! :lol: If you notice, 90% of bands that are very popular this tried and true method.

Seriously, that's exactly how it goes too. It does get very old.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Hot02ss said:

Money and depression do not corolate, please trust me on this matter.

Users who are viewing this thread