Staggered tire size?

mbreaux05

Established Member
After much wheel/ tire research, I have the wheels narrowed down. I plan to go with Niche Milan in 20x8.5 and 20x10.5. I also plan to lower the car.

Now on to tires... I figured this would be the easy part, but after doing research, I was wrong. I initially decided to go with 255x35x20 and 295x35x20. Once I began to look for brands, I noticed only a small few brands offer the 295x35x20. I want to keep the same brand tire on all 4's.

Nitto Invo has the 255x35 and 295x35... Should I just go with these?

Or do I need to change my tire sizes? If so, what would be a nice aggressive looking tires for the 10.5 rim in the rear. I also don't want anything too large that would cause rubbing.

Thanks for the help!

Also, do I need to get an alignment after adding staggered tires?

Drufuss

Established Member
I have those exact sizes, and I like the invos.
You won't need to align the car because of the staggered rims. However you will need an adjustable panhard bar, adjustable upper control arm, camber bolts or camber/caster plates, new strut mounts, and an alignment to lower the car properly.

zachcrosen

Established Member
I have the AMR staggered set. 19x8.5 (I thnk) and 19x10 in back with pirellis up front and MT ET Streets DRs in back. The DRs are 305/35! No issues on mine! I believe my fronts are 245/45 maybe.

I bought these used which is why I'm not 100% positive. They may also be listed in my sig but I'm on my phone and can't see that!!

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
255/35/20 front - 295/30/20 rear. Toyo proxes 4 plus. Cheap tire and will get alot of miles. Check my threads started to view them on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread