Stage five steggy for sale

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
I finally got the Whipple installed :banana: 604 rwhp and 584 lbs at 3400 RPM its strong like bull. I had a stage five steggy before and will be selling if someone wants here. It is allready boxed up and ready for shipping. I did the biggest package steg was selling i even had the snout rebuilt just incase. My car had 9k miles on when I put on and 18k when I took off. I waited six months after getting my Whipple to install it cause I was totally satisfied with the power it had before. So if any one wants one I got it. Make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Any dyno numbers with the ported blower>???
Does it include a ported throttle body and plenum>???
Any idea on what you are looking to get for it>???
Feel free to PM me. Thanks, Mat

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
were you running a stock plenum with the ported blower or an after market one?

im looking to buy one, just not a stock one! thanks

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Still for sale guys got side tracked. Im putting the pics up from when it was on my car. I never did dyno run with steggy. I was running on a can tune from james at RWTD , It was sick fast and screamed like nothing else. I do have the aftermarket polished plentum not the TB its on the whipple.

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Thanks for the Bump JR. Blower is Sold to Vic 1000. Thanks for fast payment will get in mail tomoro. I will miss the scream.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
AUSTANG7958, is your car the one I was looking at in Clinton during the race a 3 weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread