Stage 3 Ported Eaton FS

LethalDosage

Banned
hey guyes. i'll send out pics to everyone later today after i get done with work. Car has never been on the dyno so im not sure about power.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Can you post the number stamped on it by Steggy?

Just post pics on here, it is easier than sending 20 people pics.

Free bump for a good price. :beer:

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
Has anyone heard anything on this? I PM'd him and he was supossed to get a shipping price for me and then it was like he decided not to sell.... Did anyone buy this?

LethalDosage

Banned
hey guyes sorry for not responding i'v been out of town working n havent had the time to check this. Iv added pics up top. Responding to PMs now.

LethalDosage

Banned
thought you had a whipple 3.4 on your car :shrug:

I did have a whipple 3.4 but put most of my stock stuff back on becuase i was going to sell the car to one of my dads buddys. I decided i just couldent part with it though. I sold most the fuel system so i gotta get some new stuff..then the whipple going back on as soon as i sell the eaton. Do i know u?

Last edited:

silvrsrt

Established Member
I did have a whipple 3.4 but put most of my stock stuff back on becuase i was going to sell the car to one of my dads buddys. I decided i just couldent part with it though. I sold most the fuel system so i gotta get some new stuff..then the whipple going back on as soon as i sell the eaton. Do i know u?

I post on Idahomotorsports, sorry for the confusion. GLWS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread