Stage 3 crower cams bnib fs cheap

03bananacobra

Established Member
Im selling my bran new crower stage 3 cams they havent even left the box yet there still labeled in the plastic they cam in with the crower box. Ibpaid over 1200 for them brand new. I have a 75 dollar gift card for lethal performance that ill throw in for who ever buys them cause you will need springs and retainers here is the descrpition off lethal performance website. Im asking 850 and buyer pays fees and shipping they weight about 28 lbs in box. Im open to offers i need them gone. Feel free to text or call me and ill get you pictures. 631-848-2582 my names derek

Home :: 03-04 SVT Cobra :: Engine :: Valvetrain :: Crower 03-04 Cobra Stage 3 Supercharger Specific Camshafts
Crower 03-04 Cobra Stage 3 Supercharger Specific Camshafts

SKU:**62824-4
Manufacturer:**Crower
$1,259.65

Qty:
Add to Cart
-OR-

Be the first to review this product

Add to WishlistAdd to CompareSend to a Friend
Product Description
Application
Product's Review
Crower 03-04 Cobra Stage 3 Supercharger Specific Camshafts

Stage 3

Designed specifically for supercharger applications for street use.

Slight Lobe on idle.
Requires New Valve Springs and Retainers (Kits 84710
or
84711)

Last edited:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
If I hadn't just bought a house these would be sold right now! Hell of a deal people. Someone buy these!!!

cobra fern

Established Member
i will buy them if you want to sell them for 850 shipped to canada .that is with paypal fees and shipping .buy them today if you want .thank you.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
These sound BAD!!!! I am interested... Are these the same cams I heard in the video above, because I would consider that more than a slight lope too! lol. Exactly what I want.

The only problem is I need to find someone to put them in.

koffebean00

Established Member
Same cams. Crower stage 3. In that vid I was still stock manifolds, o/r x, and magnaflow catback. Idle was actually a little high because I had just put the x pipe on and needed a retune. I would recommend these to anyone who is interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread