Stage 1 kit form JDM

morepower_00

Established Member
Is anyone running just a stage one kit from JDM, if so do like the results of? Do you have any problems? Iever sience i've been coming to browse sit I have been paraniod that I am going to blow my motor, would this be an issue with just a stage1 kit?:read:

Jim@JDM

Insane SVT Poster
morepower_00,

If you want to take the time call the shop.
I will go over everything with you.

Hope this helps
Jim@JDM

whip

Established Member
Morepower00
I forget exactly what is in the stage one, but check this out...I have the chip, filter, 90mm MAF, and boost bypass kit all from JDM. I am VERY pleased with the results. The around town driving is completly different, Its nicer to drive, seems like she just wants to go. The shifts are firm but not harsh, and the chip eliminates the 1-2 shift fart that you probably hear once in a while. Bone stock my 1/4 mile times were 13.8's. Now I'm doing 13.3's with a chip that is not real aggresive, still safe for the street. I don't think you have to worry about over powering your motor until you start adding crazy boost, like some of these donkeys that are useing 6lb+ pulleys on a relativly stock motor! Definitly call Jim and talk to him for a bit. They are great people and will take care of you. Take a ride over to his shop if you can and see what goes on. Everything they do is top notch stuff.

ps I have a 2lb pulley on order, and that should still be plenty safe for my high mile hauler!

morepower_00

Established Member
Icalled talked to justin, he said I would be fine running stage one and should see 8.40's at my 1/8 mile track near home I think thats pretty good compared too 9.20's they run stock, I know what i'm saving for!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread