Staccato XC vs P Heritage vs DWX

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
So...

The same departments that approved the P320?

Did the Staccato pass the US Militaries grueling reliability competition? Any Special Forces using it? SOCOM approved?

How many dudes have been put in the dirt with it?

All USASOC, units are running variations of Glocks, 19,17 and 34. AFSOC runs Glock 19’s and my buddies in NSW are running Glocks as well. I love 2011’s, I have a Prodigy that I shoot at the range… but my go to war gun will always be a Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
All are amazing and i have shot all 3 (not the heritage P, just the non-heritage)

I would go with the P out of that list.

Just my take, i got the opportunity to put a few hundred rounds through every available Staccato (no CS) at the time at an event they were holding in the springs. Amazing guns for sure. Since then, i have always had my eye on a C2 and now i finally could order one. The P would be a range toy for me so that was never on my radar. Its to big for EDC (just my personal opinion)

I will also say the Stealth Arm’s Platypus is a great gun as well. Don’t own one but got some trigger time behind one and i have to say, between the build quality, customization options and cost, they are tough to beat honestly. But i would more put those in the competition/toy category.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
All are amazing and i have shot all 3 (not the heritage P, just the non-heritage)

I would go with the P out of that list.

Just my take, i got the opportunity to put a few hundred rounds through every available Staccato (no CS) at the time at an event they were holding in the springs. Amazing guns for sure. Since then, i have always had my eye on a C2 and now i finally could order one. The P would be a range toy for me so that was never on my radar. Its to big for EDC (just my personal opinion)

I will also say the Stealth Arm’s Platypus is a great gun as well. Don’t own one but got some trigger time behind one and i have to say, between the build quality, customization options and cost, they are tough to beat honestly. But i would more put those in the competition/toy category.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I’ve heard great things about the plat as well!

thanks for addressing the premise of the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread