St. louis, MO

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Sonic Blue Coupe. I met another guy in OFallon with a red vert. With all the bolt ons. He cruises these boards also. We'll all have to get together.

Bad10th

Established Member
Cool, well if you guys want to go to the track I will be going the next gateway test n tune on tues. 8/12 , that would be fun to get a few 03 cobra all at once....... Do you have any mods done to yours?

Bad10th

Established Member
Alright well plan on going then next tues. then... gates open at 5p.m, we can all meet up before then head down.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Looks like we might be having a little get together some night this week. Looks like thursday night (8-7-03) in Ofallon. If anyone else is interested shoot me an email.

Also looks like a couple of us will be heading to the test and tune next tuesday. Would be nice to have a strong Ford showing if anyone is interested.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Here is where we are meeting tonight (8-7-03). I'll be there around 9pm give or take 10mins. It's easy to find. It will be little up and usually a lot of people there buyin icecream this time of year.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Hey StlBlack03,

stl03cobra and I are heading to gateway tonight at 5pm. Test and Tune night. You should come over and join us. I got the video cam. ready to go. Hopefully it won't be too hot today.

Users who are viewing this thread