SS stripes question?

svtmadman

Established Member
Im going to re stripe my car when i change my hood for a SuperSnake hood. What i need to know is the deminsions of the "Super Snake" stripes? I have seen this illustrated a long time ago but cant come up with it.

Thanks,
Shawn

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Man I've got the whole post printed out at home that I believe Robert was so kind to take pics of his stripes with a tape measure. Ill post up soon as I can unless someone beats me to it. Im also gonna wait till I can do the hood before the restripe. I've got a quote for $500 to do mine. Im trying to match the factory blue stripes though..no flat black for me. I like the pop of the blue on white

svtmadman

Established Member
Hey Cuzz! You are describing the pic i saw! It was laid out on a true SS and had the tape measure in the pics. My car is the same color combo as yours. I hope to get a hood on the way shortly. Please hit me up with the info when you get time.

Shawn

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I thought I read somewhere that the outside stripes was 1" and the inside stripe was 14". The space between the stripes is 1" (1"-1"-14"-1"-1" ) but I could be wrong

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Man I've got the whole post printed out at home that I believe Robert was so kind to take pics of his stripes with a tape measure. Ill post up soon as I can unless someone beats me to it. Im also gonna wait till I can do the hood before the restripe. I've got a quote for $500 to do mine. Im trying to match the factory blue stripes though..no flat black for me. I like the pop of the blue on white

^^^^^^^^^^This is probably the picture(s) that I mentioned to the OP over on Team Shelby in the Super Snake forum, but the OP seemed to think that there were some trunk lid stripe pictures that he had seen and was looking for.

Below are the pictures I took of my hood stripes........................

Picture1717-1.jpg

Picture1718-1.jpg

Picture1719-1.jpg

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread