srt8 jeep vs ecoboost f150 (video)

vic_s197

Established Member
Ran my buddies jeep srt8 tonight vs my livernois tuned eco boost. We ran a couple times with similar outcomes. I wasn't getting much traction all night even in 4 high. Started pulling but had to let out with traffic, run was from 0-60-70 mph

My mods- 2012 f150 fx4 eco boost 91 race tune livernois.
2007 srt8 jeep Diablo sport tuner, afe cold air intake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwcqGcQwH8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OneSlowV

Established Member
Not bad the eco boost wake up pretty good with a tune. Good race but idk man i still love the jeeps lol.

vic_s197

Established Member
Yea they move out with a tune only, it shifts pretty hard going from 1st to 2nd you can actually see in the video when it hits 2nd that's when I started coming around him. Since the track closed in October this is how we compare when we get new parts on our cars lol rematch once I get the o/r down pipes 3.5" turbo back exaust and a 170 thermostat, he's getting a cat back exaust, throttle body and thermostat.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Did you ever race your friend when you were stock? Curious what a tune only will pick up for awhile as i've been tempted to do all the mods at once and be done. Just a tuner is half the price and if you're able to do what you did in this video i'm sold lol.

vic_s197

Established Member
Well when I was stock I ran 16.0 even though I no I could have went 15.8, 15.9 Since then iv really gotten it down on brake boosting it, IV gone 14.8 the best with those bigger tires I have on it on the video, I'm running 3.73 gears ,

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Well when I was stock I ran 16.0 even though I no I could have went 15.8, 15.9 Since then iv really gotten it down on brake boosting it, IV gone 14.8 the best with those bigger tires I have on it on the video, I'm running 3.73 gears ,

Can't watch the video on work cpu(can somebody imbed it please) but you run a 14.8 as is or was that before your current mods?

vic_s197

Established Member
Track closed in October since around that time is when it gets cold and starts to snow up here, I'm up 6000 ft above sea level so they don't run that fast up here unfortunately. I ran 14.8 with tune only, that's all I have on it right now, I ran 16.0 stock.

Users who are viewing this thread