SRT4 crash! I found the pics!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Ok guys after looking for 2 days I found the pics of the srt4 that were taken down. For those of you that haven't seen them yet here they are.

Warning!!!!!!
Very graphic...if you dont like blood do not scroll down!

:eek:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
grosssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!

the blood looked like it splattered! thats f-ing gross!! what in the hell happened??

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
WOW!!...What happened and was he the only one in the car? I hope he is gonna be ok. That was a lot of blood. Damn!

Edit: I'm an idiot. If I would have scrolled down, I would have seen the other thread. Now I know what happened

-Brett

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I can't find the link for those of you who haven't read it but basically, he was riding with a dealer (dealer driving) and they were going back to the dealer to close the deal or something, the dealer was a noob, rolled it 3 times and walked away while he took a fence post to the face. Sad...

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
I'm pleasantly surprised. The original poster made the facial injuries sound much worse than they look in the last pic. He should heal fine from those. Facial/scalp injuries bleed considerably, and bleeding always looks like more than it is, particularly when it's your own.

svtpower

Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03
I'm pleasantly surprised. The original poster made the facial injuries sound much worse than they look in the last pic. He should heal fine from those. Facial/scalp injuries bleed considerably, and bleeding always looks like more than it is, particularly when it's your own.
Yea i thought it was going to look a lot worse cuz everyone made it seem like it.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
So the salesman was driving or what?

edit: nm i see your post above...

and on a side note...thats how my hair looked when i dyed it last...i swear it looked exactly like someone shot me in the head :D it was so cool:lol:

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03

What is the purpose of the tube on the side of his scalp? There will obviously be a considerable scar. How well can that be rectified later?

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
What is the purpose of the tube on the side of his scalp? There will obviously be a considerable scar. How well can that be rectified later?

I bet that tube drained a lot of fluid away from his head/brain. Look at the tube farther down...its got fluid in it. but im not sure. :shrug:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
yeah the tube is to releive fluid buildup on his brain. As it geets too much pressure it blows of...:xpl:

BTW that last pic is after 2 plastic surgeries

Users who are viewing this thread