SRT owners, Post some Pix!

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm starting a new SRT project so I'll be searching for SRT owners.

I know there's a bunch of you on this SVT site so post away!

thanks,
--Russ

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
skittles.JPG

Redfire03

Established Member
Its great how everyone assumes that he is going to build a SRT-4. Last time I checked there were lots of cars in the SRT line-up.

I would love to see some pictures of SRT's!

He is probably trying to start a site called SRTRegistry.

On a side note: I should be seeing that GT soon and getting the last couple of VIN digits for you.

Last edited:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Hey thanks Redfire03!

you're right I'm looking into a possibility of launching an SRT equivalent of SVT registry.

the SVT scene is quiet right now and I'm bored, so I'm keeping myself busy.

I've never been a fan of the Dodge's but I must say that the SRT's are growing on me... and no not the SRT-4 like was mentioned... I like the SRT-8 line up Chrysler 300C SRT8, Dodge Magnum SRT-8, Dodge Charger SRT8 and the Bumble Bee edition, and of course the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. The Jeep looks a lot like a BMW X5 for some reason.

but its all in the development stages right now I sitll don't know what SRT products are there, I'll probably end up building a site overnight and see where that goes.

thanks for your support guys and all the skittles!

--Russ ;)

WhiteStallionGT

VortechStang03 said:
I've heard the SRT8 jeep are a beast! Never seen one in person tho!:coolman:

I saw one last night. Saw some headlights coming up pretty fast so I give it some gas. It gets next to me and I'm like haha you're driving a Jeep what a joke. Then I saw SRT and I decided to slowly hit the break pedal and move into the right lane.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Zero260 said:
I saw one last night. Saw some headlights coming up pretty fast so I give it some gas. It gets next to me and I'm like haha you're driving a Jeep what a joke. Then I saw SRT and I decided to slowly hit the break pedal and move into the right lane.

owned :p

Users who are viewing this thread