SRT Neon gets owned by 94 Cobra twice!

Armytanker

Established Member
So I head off Base heading to Taco Bell and I'm just crusing along and here comes a black Srt Neon flying up and starts tailgating me for a good little distance,So I decide to wait for this guy to pull up next.So he does and he starts the whole ricer rev/jump thing,So I just look over drop it in second at around 40 MPH and punch it and pull about 4 car lenghs on him before the dude pulls off and turns around to head the other way,So I go to Taco Bell eat my food and than start heading back to Base,

Then all of a sudden I see head lights in the rear view mirror as I pull up to a red light,It's the same damn Neon tailgating me again,But this time he whips over to the right lane next to me and gives me this dirty look and rev's his little crackerbox of a motor thinking that his turbo's gonna intimadate me,Even though the whining from my Vortech at idle was louder than his whole car,But as were sitting there at the light behind two cars in front of us,I can hear some punk in the car behind me yelling "Burn his ass" So after the light turns green we take off as fast as traffic will let us and this dude almost hits the car in front of me 2 or 3 times trying to show off to his ricer friends behind me,So finally theres a break in traffic and I whip around and get up to a clear shot down the road so I slow and wait for him to come up next to me but instead he attemps a ricer fly by,So He gets about 1 car lengh ahead before I punch again and I ended up leaving him by about 4 car lenghs again before I have to slow down for the entrance to the Base

Now I'm not one to flame somebodys car just because its diffrent nor am I c@cky in any way,But I agree with most of the guys here when they say alot of SRT owners think there driving the fastest cars on the planet,I know a couple of cool dudes with SRT's that aren't like that but for the most part The word Ricer comes to mind alot around here in the FT Hood/Killeen area

Last edited:

1sweet00SS

Established Member
Nice kill :thumbsup: .....

Sounds like they have what is commonly called BWS "Battered Wife Syndrome" .... As soon as they are next to you, they egg you on, piss you off, and talk sh*t to get you riled up..... Then they are shocked when you beat they're ass and claim, "i didn't see that coming!".... after a short while they come back, with black eye and all (thinking things have changed) and try to pull the same crap, only to get they're azz whipped again.....

It's a brutle and endless cycle....

Some people just never learn :nonono:

Last edited:

RedChopTopGT

Established Member
Bah...it's morons like that who give every SRT owner a bad name...not to mention that it makes SRT owners look like ricers too...then again...an idiot behind the wheel of ANY car can stereotype the vehicle... :nonono:

I agree though...I've met a few good guys who own that car...they're not that bad after all...not "the fastest car on the planet" but a quick car nonetheless :D

Oh btw...good show :beer:

Armytanker

Established Member
Originally posted by 1sweet00SS
Nice kill :thumbsup: .....

Sounds like they have what is commonly called BWS "Battered Wife Syndrome" .... As soon as they are next to you, they egg you on, piss you off, and talk sh*t to get you riled up..... Then they are shocked when you beat they're ass and claim, "i didn't see that coming!".... after a short while they come back, with black eye and all (thinking things have changed) and try to pull the same crap, only to get they're azz whipped again.....

It's a brutle and endless cycle....

Some people just never learn :nonono:

Battered Wife syndrome :lol: Thats a good one,I never thought of it in that way,But it is right on the money :thumbsup:

Last edited:

gnxs

Established Member
Originally posted by Armytanker
So I head off Base heading to Taco Bell and I'm just crusing along and here comes a black Srt Neon flying up and starts tailgating me for a good little distance,So I decide to wait for this guy to pull up next.So he does and he starts the whole ricer rev/jump thing,So I just look over drop it in second at around 40 MPH and punch it and pull about 4 car lenghs on him before the dude pulls off and turns around to head the other way,So I go to Taco Bell eat my food and than start heading back to Base,

Then all of a sudden I see head lights in the rear view mirror as I pull up to a red light,It's the same damn Neon tailgating me again,But this time he whips over to the right lane next to me and gives me this dirty look and rev's his little crackerbox of a motor thinking that his turbo's gonna intimadate me,Even though the whining from my Vortech at idle was louder than his whole car,But as were sitting there at the light behind two cars in front of us,I can hear some punk in the car behind me yelling "Burn his ass" So after the light turns green we take off as fast as traffic will let us and this dude almost hits the car in front of me 2 or 3 times trying to show off to his ricer friends behind me,So finally theres a break in traffic and I whip around and get up to a clear shot down the road so I slow and wait for him to come up next to me but instead he attemps a ricer fly by,So He gets about 1 car lengh ahead before I punch again and I ended up leaving him by about 4 car lenghs again before I have to slow down for the entrance to the Base

Now I'm not one to flame somebodys car just because its diffrent nor am I c@cky in any way,But I agree with most of the guys here when they say alot of SRT owners think there driving the fastest cars on the planet,I know a couple of cool dudes with SRT's that aren't like that but for the most part The word Ricer comes to mind alot around here in the FT Hood/Killeen area

I had a similar experience but I was in my 2000 WS6 at the time (which I traded in for my cobra). Driving along when this guy comes up next to me and jumps on and off it a few times. OK, no problem, I'm game. So we both punch it from about 35 and I walk him by like 6 cars to 80 (I believe he was stock and I had typical LS1 bolt-ons and 4.10 gears). We come up on traffic and he ducks in behind me and stays no more than TWO FEET off my back bumper. When traffic allowed he pulled up alongside me again and I gave him an earful out the window (both him and his girlfriend) about not having a problem with him wanting to race, but if he so much as scratched my car, I was gonna beat his ass.

I've raced three Srt4s so far and two were like this guy and one guy was really cool. I can sympathize with your story 100%. I guess it's to be expected when you make a quick car that's affordable to the very young.

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
Originally posted by JSTA46
Good kill. tI think those SRT-4's are pretty cool cars. I would buy one of those before i buy a honda.

I don't think I'd buy one, but I respect those neons. They are quick and have plenty of potential while still very affordable. They are the 5.0 LX of the new generation. :coolman:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Good kill, sounds like a stupid ricer kid. Don't let them give the car a bad name though, they are pretty impressive little cars. To bad they were built on the Neon platform.

2k1cobra

Established Member
nice kill. I personally like those srt-4s. But the OWNERS are just ****en idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread