SRT-4GETABOUT IT...but more balls than z06

orange_rush

Established Member
had a decent day of cruzin today after a fresh detail job. first guy i ran into was a dealer in a c5 zo6, so i piped him. he jumped on my a$$, but ran into traffic. ended up next to eachother with about 6 car lenths of space, he motioned to go, so i nailed it. I finally got through traffic and into a nice clear strech, but he wouldn't line up again:loser: . Then on the way back home on the interstate, a srt-4 came flying up. good race. lined up and went for it @about 60. I got 2 lenghts by 110, he was pretty strong. he proceeded to fly by, then i passed him as he was sitting on the shoulder with his hood up.

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
good kill some of those srt-4's are quick they only weigh 2700LBS.

Nick85

Banned
2700 lbs! Damn makes me feel really good about beating a modded one from a dig....twice. :rockon:

How much power do they come with stock?

orange_rush

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Maybe the guy in the Z06 wasn't stupid enough to high speed race in traffic.

true it is not smart to race on public roads, but just about anyone does so from time to time. notice i said i got past all the traffic. plenty of room, nobody ahead. but thanks for the lesson in morals.

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
Nick85 said:
2700 lbs! Damn makes me feel really good about beating a modded one from a dig....twice. :rockon:

How much power do they come with stock?

i think the newer ones have 230hp and more than that in tq. they mod pretty easy though.

GLHS837

Established Member
Actual raceweight with a 1/4 tank is about 3100lbs. Stock power is about 230whp for 04/05, and 03s, with the Stage 1 computer, which is upwards of %20 of all 2003 SRT-4s sold.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
orange_rush said:
true it is not smart to race on public roads, but just about anyone does so from time to time. notice i said i got past all the traffic. plenty of room, nobody ahead. but thanks for the lesson in morals.

You're welcome. Maybe you'll learn from it.:fart:

Users who are viewing this thread