SRT-4 vs. Vette C5

JumpMan23

Established Member
Yeah, I try to act all high and mighty around them, but in the back of my mind I know theyre quick ass little ****ers

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Ralph
Really old video yet still cool. The Corvette didn't use his nitrous on that run, but hes got it ;)

I was gonna say... If that Vette was on the spray my Cobra must have 900 rwhp.

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
There is no way the Vette was on the spray. A buddy of mine has a SRT with the stage 1 upgrade and his best time to date is a 13.5 at 103...fast yes but no corvette killer. Back when I had the Mach, I would destroy him at the track and the Mach was stock!

Paul

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I have a vid of my friend racing the yellow SRT-4 from SRVIDZ.com, and he walked away from him.....so I don't know what the hell was wrong with that vette. My friends C5 is a 2002 with a Vortex rammer, and Borla Stingers....well it was until a sorostitute pulled out in front of him. She pulled out on top of him and he didn't have a chance. It was a good thing that there wasn't any oncomming traffic.
20044221219924932124495.jpg

Anyway, I just don't see how that little skittle could keep up so well with that vette. The yellow one from Pensacola has a shite load of stuff done to it and it didn't even come close. I guess that LS-6 intake on the 02 and up vettes really helped.

KevPSR

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
I have a vid of my friend racing the yellow SRT-4 from SRVIDZ.com, and he walked away from him.....so I don't know what the hell was wrong with that vette. My friends C5 is a 2002 with a Vortex rammer, and Borla Stingers....well it was until a sorostitute pulled out in front of him. She pulled out on top of him and he didn't have a chance. It was a good thing that there wasn't any oncomming traffic.
20044221219924932124495.jpg

Anyway, I just don't see how that little skittle could keep up so well with that vette. The yellow one from Pensacola has a shite load of stuff done to it and it didn't even come close. I guess that LS-6 intake on the 02 and up vettes really helped.

hmmm...you sure are talking some crap even though you weren't even the one that raced that SRT-4. And please do tell....what is a "shite load" of stuff since you seem to know his car so well? O well....let's see this video of yours.

Anyhow, sucks about his vette though, when did that happen?

Last edited:

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
That is a fast little neon!

BUT, yeah here it comes, at the end of the day there are nearly a hundred other cars I'd rather see in my driveway. I'd rather have a geo tracker

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
No I am not talking crap, I do have the vid if anyone is willing to host it. Kev, I know you run SRVIDZ, and I am in no way trying to start a flame war here. Don't come galloping in here on you white horse and start that crap with me about talking crap. I hate when people do that it makes them sound like they are trying to be a bad ass. I was merely trying to report what it is that I saw from my buds video camera. My roomate Jason was the one filming, and he drives the 1967 Frost Turqoise Mustang nothch. Unfortunately not all of us can fit in the vette.

I really don't think that they had a run in at the track since My friend lives in Auburn. His Cousin is the one with the ZL-1. By the way we are trying to get him back out for another race some time. His car was so badly out of tune that night that he was down about 100 hp. After a trip to GMMG, and having it resolved his car puts down 505 at the rwheels.

Gregs car was totalled last week by a careless driver...just after he had put a new part on his car and was bringing it over to show us.

KevPSR

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
No I am not talking crap, I do have the vid if anyone is willing to host it. Kev, I know you run SRVIDZ, and I am in no way trying to start a flame war here. Don't come galloping in here on you white horse and start that crap with me about talking crap. I hate when people do that it makes them sound like they are trying to be a bad ass. I was merely trying to report what it is that I saw from my buds video camera. My roomate Jason was the one filming, and he drives the 1967 Frost Turqoise Mustang nothch. Unfortunately not all of us can fit in the vette.

I really don't think that they had a run in at the track since My friend lives in Auburn. His Cousin is the one with the ZL-1. By the way we are trying to get him back out for another race some time. His car was so badly out of tune that night that he was down about 100 hp. After a trip to GMMG, and having it resolved his car puts down 505 at the rwheels.

Gregs car was totalled last week by a careless driver...just after he had put a new part on his car and was bringing it over to show us.

thats koo...and nahhh, i'm no badass...just making sure you weren't talking crap about it. Anyhow....lemme know when the ZL1 is around town(Pensacola)...shes a beast!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey Kev, you got it man. I really want to get a good race vid set up from inside all of the cars, I think it would be one of the coolest things to have ever been put up on car board, let alon at SR VIDZ. As soon as we can get that going I will let you know. I plan on comming down to the P-cola area some this summer for some good times, and Bay Front. I look forward to seeing you and getting some footage of Kenny's skittle doing what it does best.

Hahah, on a side note, while I was going to Church one morning with my roomie we saw Kenny dispatch a 96 Cobra in nothing flat. That little buggy will plain out get no doubt about it. I am glad that Dodge finally got their act together and made a car to compete with the GTs, since GM is deciding to be panty wastes and leave their core buyers without and F-body. I really wish that Dodge would go ahead and come out with a mid sized 2+ 2 to compete as well, but that looks very dim at this point.

2814v

Established Member
I did'nt think it was that close. Neon hung with him in 1st, but by the time they got to the camera the vet had about 2 car lenghs and was walking him.

Users who are viewing this thread