SRT-4 Top Speed Video (160 MPH)

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
Well these guys got bored and went out and tested to see what their car inparticular could top out at and guess what the pegged the speedo....Just a little video i thought i would put up if anyone wanted to check it out....Remember what momma said don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
:rockon: ;-) :uh oh:
SRT TOP SPEED VIDEO

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Love it, whod ever thought a neon would be doin 160, sounded pretty good too, its like a mini 03cobra. Plus i cant hate on your neon becuase u run mid 13's and i dont even though i look better:rolling:, guess its time to get some boost. nice run:rockon:

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
yeah PVO did a hell of a job when they built our cars....I love driving the car fast it seems like the faster you drive it the more happier it is....I swear this car feels as good at like 110 MPH as my old cavy did at like 75 it is just ridiculous....Oh and mid 13's are gonna be a far cry from what i will be running very very soon....I should be pushign around 350-400 WHP and hopefully some high to mid 11's with a few goodies and a lil 10 lbs. bottle in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Drag radials exhaust and a 2v kene bell and ill come talk to ya, until then ill just stare at ur tailights:nonono:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
GOD WHO CARES ABOUT THIS SRT BULL SHIT... EVERYDAY THERE IS SOMETHING NEW... WHEN A STOCK COBRA WALKS ALL OVER U AND SOMONE SAYS SOMETHING U PEOPLE SAY THE CARS ARENT IN THE SAME CLASS. THEY SHOULDNT BE COMPARED. WHEN A NON STOCK SRT LOSES TO A BOLT ON 03 U BITCH THEN.. BUT WHEN ONE BEATS A GT UR LIKE MUSTANG GOT SMOKED THEY SUCK BLAH BLAH MAKE UP UR DAM MIND... SHOW ME ONE RUNNING 730 TO THE WHEELS AT 18PSI THEN SAY SOMETHING. OH WAIT U CANT AND U WONT BE ABLE TO EITHER.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRA MAN OF UT
GOD WHO CARES ABOUT THIS SRT BULL SHIT... EVERYDAY THERE IS SOMETHING NEW... WHEN A STOCK COBRA WALKS ALL OVER U AND SOMONE SAYS SOMETHING U PEOPLE SAY THE CARS ARENT IN THE SAME CLASS. THEY SHOULDNT BE COMPARED. WHEN A NON STOCK SRT LOSES TO A BOLT ON 03 U BITCH THEN.. BUT WHEN ONE BEATS A GT UR LIKE MUSTANG GOT SMOKED THEY SUCK BLAH BLAH MAKE UP UR DAM MIND... SHOW ME ONE RUNNING 730 TO THE WHEELS AT 18PSI THEN SAY SOMETHING. OH WAIT U CANT AND U WONT BE ABLE TO EITHER.

If you didn't care so much why post in a thread that contains anything about them?

On a side note.

keyboard4.jpg

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
GET OVER IT.

Holy $hit, I was just so owned. Damn, can't believe how bad I feel now. :bored: :rollseyes

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
I think people killed it i guess you can try it later it is a nice video and COBRAMAN PLEASE REFER TO MY FIRST POST AND READ THE LAST SENTENCE......I PERSONALLY LIKE DOWNLOADING A LOT OF CAR VIDEOS AND DONT CARE WHAT CAR IS IN THE VIDEO BUT IF YOU CARE DONT DOWNLOAD IT K!!!!!!!!!!

blk96SVT

Established Member
GET OVER IT.

Hey ASS MAN OF UT, chill. This section is call PICS AND VIDEOS BUFFET! Not mustang pics and vids buffet. If you dont care for a particular car/vid then don't badmouth it. Are you just upset cause a neon can beat one of your Cobras?!?!? Nice Vid btw! Keep'em coming:beer:

Tim

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
What is really funny is that I see that car quite often when I am in Pensacola. I never thought it capable of that though. All of the car guys meet at this little place called Bayfront, down by the ....bay and check out cars. It is really picture perfect.

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
No speed limiter at all.....I think the PVO guys told the magz it had a governor at like 148 but apparently that isn't true....I have had mine up to 157 but it just didn't want to go anymore....After i get some more mods done i will make a video of mine.....

renichms

Established Member
Originally posted by Freeway Flasher
No speed limiter at all.....I think the PVO guys told the magz it had a governor at like 148 but apparently that isn't true....I have had mine up to 157 but it just didn't want to go anymore....After i get some more mods done i will make a video of mine.....

Sounds cool. I know my STi has a limiter...you can see it in the video too. I hit an indicated 158 and it wouldn't lemme go any faster. :( I even had a closed road and everything...

RN

2000-S6

Established Member
nice ride...
it'll beat me. anything after 110 is too fast for me. i had too many close calls...my worst doing 130. i'll never do it again.
much props to the srt-4, and pvo.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
COBRA MAN OF UT, calm the hell down, this is no comparioson thread, he just showing a damn video. Shit u wana bitch join me and bitch at the damn evo owners in the smack down cafe or something, it was just a car vid:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread