SR Performance Lowering Springs

Sterling_GT

Established Member
Hey all, I just recently purchased a 2013 Sterling gray GT and I'm new to the forums.

I'm looking to put some springs on it to drop the ridiculous stock ride height. I see most people go with the Ford Racing or Eibach.

I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on these springs that are listed on americanmuscle.

Apparently they were used on one of the project cars they have. Here is the link in case you aren't familiar with what I'm talking about.

SR Performance Mustang Lowering Springs - Coupe (05-13 GT & V6) - Free Shipping!

5bites

Established Member
I believe it's a house brand name for AM. I haven't heard anything bad but to be honest I don't think I've heard anything at all about them.

Sterling_GT

Established Member
I saw on a couple of other mustang sites where people have tried them. I was just curious if anyone here had any experiences with them.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Some guys over at all ford mustangs forum have these and like them. Post over there. I thought I heard they were made by Roush.

Sterling_GT

Established Member
Ok thanks for the info redcandy. I'll post up over there and see what they think about them.

Users who are viewing this thread