Squeaking Passenger Side?

Ryan12

Established Member
I had the windows down rolling threw town and noticed an occasional squeak coming from the right side it has to be suspension related because I noticed it got worse over ruff road. If it where wheel bearings it would be constant right?

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
prolly upper strut mount.or sway bar link.
mine did it with 100 miles on the clock. dealer replaced both and it went away.

Ryan12

Established Member
Nothing just bought the car it was fine for a week then started squeaking I'm going to have the dealership check it tomorrow.

Ryan12

Established Member
I'm going to have it looked at in the morning, the car has a new eibach pro sport suspension on it springs, struts, shocks, sways.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
to modified for a dealer. they wont do anything for you.
most wont anyway. or they will charge you dealer shop rates. like 65hr i think.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
mine did the same thing, it was the exhaust hanger i greased the rubber hangers and it went away, i could take the exhaust tip and push up and down and hear the noise,

Ryan12

Established Member
Ya the dealership I bought it from is also going to look into why my second gear is being a pita to shift into. The car shifts better when the trannys cold as soon as it heats up second gear becomes an arm work out unless I'm stopped. So I either end of doing the first to third shift or start in second and go to third. Bad part is we all know what happens when the service monkeys at the dealership get to drive our modded cars.

Users who are viewing this thread