Spy Shots of CORSA's 2015 GT EXHAUST SYSTEM!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Spy Shots of CORSA's 2015 GT EXHAUST SYSTEM!

We hear it sounds badass! Stay Tuned...

We won't TEASE for too long, More shots and video clips are coming..

10801917_839603869404313_2317865871358795771_n_zps8bc86e78.jpg

bpmurr

Established Member
The fact they're not rushing to be first to market has my interest. Hopefully this leads to a high quality product with no drone and a great sound.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Good old Corsa crap - these guys are the K-Mart of exhausts. These guys are right in my backyard and friends work there. Definitely overpriced junk.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Good old Corsa crap - these guys are the K-Mart of exhausts. These guys are right in my backyard and friends work there. Definitely overpriced junk.

Tell us what you really think.

I love my Corsa on Roxxy and my 3 sound-off trophies say others love the way it sounds as well. But to each their own.

02_Lightning

Established Member
This sounds much better from Stainless Works:
[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7nc-bxnmkjc[/video]

Nolan

Established Member
Workmanship has always been nice with the Vette Corsas, but I've never appreciated their odd, raspy, treble heavy tone. People tend to give them the connotation of "exotic sounding". Well that's cool. I don't drive an exotic.

Lotta Z06 guys run them, and I really don't dig it. The more bass heavy exhausts that eliminate that piercing rasp are the ones that sound best, IMO. So far, I'm set on the MRT for my '15.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yes - Corsa has always had a high pitched exhaust... Even whistles in some applications. I can't believe people pay big bucks for their crap.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member

Maybe your hearing aid needs a new battery? Corsa sounds amazing. It's the first thing to go on all my Mustangs. Expensive? Yes. Overpriced? Not even close. Its not even a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

Out of curiosity, what exhaust setup sounds best to YOU?

bakerjd

Established Member
The car that was used for development is actually my car and I can tell you first hand it's a fantastic system. No drone and like always, the quality is top notch. Here are some videos I have put together regarding the system. Enjoy!

Comprehensive video review of the Xtreme catback system:

[video=youtube;QQLnO8sx4cc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLnO8sx4cc&list=UU_ssYNR0qGXu6srCU692lWw[/video]

WOT short clip:

[video=youtube;DXCxSVSDYsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXCxSVSDYsE&list=UU_ssYNR0qGXu6srCU692lWw[/video]

bakerjd

Established Member
To my knowledge yes. That's the setup I have but I can confirm that. I don't work there. I am just fortunate enough to have worked with them.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
i have always run corsas on my cars and as far as im concerned nothing sounds better then corsas....i use to get nothing but compliments on either my shelby or my 13 mustang 5.0 that ran full length exhaust into corsas...i imagine the full length system into corsas wil sound just as good on the new 5.0's..

[youtube_browser]yvVLAN5Uby0[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread