spun rod bearing... 2003 cobra Rebuild.. 1000+hp

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
so last year didn't go as planned. as i wanted to run a 8.99 with a factory longblock other then head studs. well, i broke the factory oil pump gear as i was stupid and did not put a billet one in. oh well it was a good time to build a motor. here is the run down on the new motor.
factory romeo block standard bore
factory 03 cobra crank
Molnar turbo billet rods
Diamond 10.1:1 pistons with h13 .200" wall wrist pins
arp 2000 head studs, main studs, side bolts, rod bolts, cam gear bolts
triangle speed shop billet oil pump gears
Shelby mike guides
cloyes adjustable timing set
todd warren spec'd bullet custom ground turbo cams
livernois ported heads, pac springs, stainless valves
along with the same setup as last year, CG fabrication hot side, twin 46mm precision wastegates, bullesye 80/87 Batmowheel, Sullivan lower intake with edelbrock upper intake and 90mm oval throttle body. the goal is to make 1000hp and drive to the track run a 8.99 and drive it home. or atleast close to that : D

vrpij5.jpg

a07wg4.jpg

szhi0j.jpg

nfohg7.jpg

27zg3mw.jpg

f3t3zl.jpg

4ohv.jpg

zmcn5k.jpg

1247bip.jpg

15j7yv.jpg

288a8ee.jpg

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
Looks really nice!

You didn't want to go with the gibtec pistons?
I like diamonds, I'm sure gibtec is also great. but diamond is local to me so I'm trying to support local business. molnar, diamond, bullseye. even tho I work for BorgWarner LOL, I really wanted to try bullseye's batmowheel design.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I like diamonds, I'm sure gibtec is also great. but diamond is local to me so I'm trying to support local business. molnar, diamond, bullseye. even tho I work for BorgWarner LOL, I really wanted to try bullseye's batmowheel design.

Major props for supporting a local business, I try to do the same whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread