Springtime cruise in! We need your support! All profits go towards a Charity!

BlackMagicC5

Game Over
Established Member
Greetings,

A friend of mine, and owner of a local board decided to hold a cruise in that would benefit a charity (breast cancer, or selected childrens charity). I decided to help him get support on this. We are just in the planning stage at this time and need to check interest to make this work. The location and exact time is still pending. It will most likely be in the Asheville, NC - Greenville, SC - Spartanburg, SC area. It will most likely be on a Saturday. This is going to be open to all kinds of cars, motorcycles, trucks, ect. Some of the details include door prizes, drinks, food, fun. All profits will go towards a charity! It's a car enthusiast cruise in for a good cause. A great chance for all you forum guys to meet up and hang out. Lets show the community what car enthusiasts are all about! I know some of you local car clubs are all about this stuff, lets see if we can get a good crowd. No BS, just car enthusiasts. If your not interested or don't have anything positive to add, please don't respond. Post in this thread if you guys would consider showing up. Thanks for your time, Jon

For information on donating time/supplies to WNCrides, or questions please email Eric @ [email protected]

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Well here in Greenville we usually have a cruise in around the end of march for Hospice. We call it the coming out of the cold cruise. I am not sure of who puts it on, but I am sure he will chime in here soon!

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
Thanks DT....
Yes me and my friends will be doing another "Break Out of the Cold" for Hospice again in 2006. The date should be April 29th. And yes it's open to ALL makes and models as always. We always have a good turn out from the local stang crews and the F&Y Bodies, along with the classics.
Planning is in the very early stages right now..But i'll keep everyone updated as things come together.
Something we are doing a little different this year is this.....Meet up on Friday afternoon April 28th for a nigth at the dragstrip, car show and cruisin on Saturday April 29th, and a Mountain Run on Sunday April 30th. Details to come.

Users who are viewing this thread