Springs

Epwillis

Established Member
Thinking about changing springs looking to lower without affecting ride someone told me that Eibach springs are even a better ride than stock springs on my terminator?
Any thoughts

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
You'll probably hear 3 main options:
Eibach Pro's
H&R Race springs
Cut stock coupe springs.

H&R Race springs with all ISO's in here. Sits lower and rides the same as stock for the most part. On bumpy roads you can sometimes tell that they're progressive springs.

y2kpony

Established Member
I have steeda sports. Leveled out the front and rear. Not a crazy drop but the ride is no different than stock.

shurur

Established Member
H&R Race, no top isos and 3/4" heater hose on bottom pigtails..all four corners...best look and best spring rate in stock spring location.

wudy

Established Member
I pulled my Eibachs off and put H&R race on mine. Handles WAY better than the Eibachs without being too firm. H&Rs all the way.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Steeda sport rears, OE front cut 3/4 coil, rides like a Caddy and handles well. I'm not a big fan of twisties in cars anyway. More for comfort and straight line, which the combo does very well.

Last edited:

SuperSport01

Established Member
H&R Race or Sport springs depending on how low you want to be. I like the Race springs with heater hose on the bottom and no iso's on top. I like the Sport springs with all factory iso's in place. Stock coupe springs with 3/4 to 1 full coil cut off is great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread