springs?

weaselp1

Established Member
what are the best springs/height i have 305/35/18 and dont wanna run any thoughts? thanks guys

lots of members around here love to run the H&R race springs...they drop the car 1.6in front and 1.5in rear....and you can make it lower if you take out the top or bottom isos. I bought some race springs that i am going to put on and leave all the isos in so i dont bottom out...i got 335/30/18 on rear and i have low profile IRS bolts.

weaselp1

Established Member
Awesome man the guy at lethal told me it will rub but my Tuner said it won't

it should not rub....i have 335 and it doesnt....if it does rub, you have 2 options, one: wheel spacers...(which i have) and two: roll the fenders....i havent rolled my fenders yet, but when i get the springs on, i plan on rolling them for extra insurance....my friend paid 350 dollars for the tool and has only used it once.. haha most places will charge 50-70 dollars per fender to roll... there are plenty of guys on this forum that have 305 or 315, lowered with low profile IRS bolts and NO rolled fenders and dont rub.... i would get the low profile IRS bolts for sure or else you will rub... MM sells them for like 15-20 dollars a pair..cheap insurance for expensive tires ;) good luck!

shurur

Established Member
+1
H&R Race...if you reuse your isos the rear drop will be 1.5"...if you buy MM (prothane) rear isos..the drop might be 1/2 - 3/4"...giving you a more Road Race front to rear raked look...

The need for rolling the fenders all depends on your rear wheel offset....some folks have used a hand heat gun to heat fender paint and rolled inner fender lips with a baseball bat....some threads out there.

I've seen a couple machs with 305 and light scrapings in the tire lettering at car shows...not something I'd be comfortable driving....I like my 275s..285s..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread