Springs

stang23456

Yellow terminator
Established Member
Thinking about lowering 04 cobra however my exhaust seems very low now ( stock h with Mac 3" catback ) and I don't want it to scrape. Which springs would be best ??

trendkilllx

Established Member
I went with the HHR race springs and hope to adjust the height a little with the isolators, possibly leaving one out. I have subframes that are a bit low.

Icecold

Established Member
I did cut my springs but they sucked because the spring rate is way too soft so bottomed out everywhere, Then I went with steeda sports and I love them I have a upr o/r x with mac 3 inch and I only scrape really on really rough roads with humps or dips and thoes arnt hard to come by for me living in Canada. Also hit going into my garage its uphill with like a 1/4 inch gap to my pad and it just bairly hits. I love the stance and look or my springs. The front has only bottom iso with some electrical tap on the top to reduce some noise and the rears have both isos in. If you want a pic of how it looks msg me ill see if I can find a pic to send you.

P.S do yourself a favour and get some rear spacers !!!! The car will look god awful withouth them !!

Users who are viewing this thread