springs?

Torchred35th

Established Member
The pro kit is a nice sporty look at a nice lowered height for daily driving. I have the sportlines which are a little lower stance. Some people might think they are too low for daily driving, but the stance is mean.

Torchred35th

Established Member
Yeah imo, especially if you're not daily driving your car on our pothole roads. The ride is slightly stiffer, but way better than stock, and the stance is mean especially with some thick tires.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/torchred35th/?action=view&current=desktop1.jpg

If you're going with the sportlines i would pick up some 4 bolt caster/camber plates (i have maximum motorsport ones.)MM plates double the range of motion available for camber adjustment compared to stock. Are you planning on doing shocks/struts? I upgraded to the stock Mach 1 Tokico shocks/struts which are fairly cheap priced.

35thstang99

Established Member
your car looks good..do you ever bottom out?

yea i have tockio hds will they be able to handle the stiffness of the sportlines

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im taking my sportlines off for some H&R SS springs. I much rather the ride height of them over the sportlines

35thstang99

Established Member
mineralgray...whats the difference between rides hieghts...do you not like your sportlines

Users who are viewing this thread