Springs

JoeCobra

Established Member
i need help!!!!!!!!!!
what are the best springs and where can i find thebest price? i'm not looking for drag launch just overall performance.

JoeCobra

Established Member
well low enough i guess. my cobra looks like a 4x4. i won't be doing struts yet but i will be doing 4 new tires, springs and an alignment.

01L2Cobra

Banned
The Y2k Cobra R springs work realy well on our cars you may want to look in to getting a set of them. I got a quote from www.shox.com for $265 for a set shipped. The down side is that Eibach doesn't make them any more.

Last edited:

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
go to ebay and look up eibach springs for mustang and youll find a guy with them for your car the pro kit which i have there 190 buy it now with like 35 shipping thats a good price.

99cobradave

Established Member
Originally posted by cobraracer46
I went with the Eibach pro kit because I did not want the totoally slammed low rider look. The Eibachs ride real nice, even with the stock shocks.:burnout:

How low did it drop and is the ride comparable to stock? Also, will these springs need CC plates and will they decrease the life of the shocks?

Thanks!

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
If you think you might ever want to go drag racing, the ford "B" springs have spring rates that are pretty good all around and work really well for launching the car. Most springs are one trick ponies. These definitely are not. To be fair, the Eibachs are ok as well, though they can tend to sag (that has happened to mine). The H&R are designed more for road racing, but are an excellent spring.

Users who are viewing this thread