springs..one side higher

cobra916

Established Member
i have eibach sportlines.. just switched over to front coil overs... so i was measuring the car to make everything square.. and for some reason the left rear is almost 1/2 inch higher.wtf? was thinking about just removing the top inso on that side to even it out... any of you guys have similar problems?

blk03shkr

Established Member
i have eibach sportlines.. just switched over to front coil overs... so i was measuring the car to make everything square.. and for some reason the left rear is almost 1/2 inch higher.wtf? was thinking about just removing the top inso on that side to even it out... any of you guys have similar problems?

Mines always been lower on the drivers side since stock, changed out springs and shocks/struts thinking it would fix it but nope, think its just how some of them are, ford tolerance was like 1/4 to 1/2in i think.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

I have this EXACT problem right now. I have sportlines and my left front is higher than the rest of the car. I'm going to take out my front iso's and see what happens.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

cobra916

Established Member
thanks guys for the info.. i wounder if its the springs or the car.. either way imna take a iso out and hope for the best

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread