springs on a '01

sammyrocks

Established Member
So, I think I finally found the '01 Cobra 'vert that I want to buy. I have a few quick questions. My current ride is a '98 GT 'vert, which has H&R Stage II springs. I love the way it looks...kind of that raked look that the '03's have. What kind of springs would be good on the '01?
Also, the car I'm looking at has 6,000 miles on it. Should I be concerned with only replacing the springs and caster/camber plates? Will it have an adverse effect on the shocks and struts on a car with so few miles on it?
Any input would me much appreciated here.
Thanks in advance
John

edit: oh yeah, the dealership is also going to fit it with 18" Cobra R's...what size tires would be the best :)

Last edited:

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I just put the Eibach Pro kit on my 01, really made a big difference.
I also got the MM caster/camber kit but haven't installed it yet - I've been told that with the 1 1/2 " drop the Eibach kit drops the car, you don't need them, but what the heck !

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
I just put the Eibach Pro kit on my 01, really made a big difference.
I also got the MM caster/camber kit but haven't installed it yet - I've been told that with the 1 1/2 " drop the Eibach kit drops the car, you don't need them, but what the heck !

I have the eibachs pso kit with the mm cc. It does make a difference with the caster plates on there

Users who are viewing this thread